LADY BIRD JOHNSON
GOLF COURSE, INC.
PO BOX 151 FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS 78624__________________________________________________________________________________________ ABOUT FOLB:
FOLB Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax exempt volunteer organization which works to continuously enhance the golf experience for residents and visitors in Fredericskburg, Texas. Working with the City of Fredericksburg, FOLB provides recommendations to golf course management, access to outside professional resources, partnerships with businesses and the tourism industry, and fund raising for targeted projects. Our biggest single project is Junior Golf: introducing golf as a life time sport to juniors by providing professional teaching centered around life skills including integrity, honor, discipline and self marshaling
FOLB Board of Directors meets the second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 PM at Lady Bird Club House. All members are welcome.
- To create the finest affordable golf venue for Fredericksburg residents and visitors
- To maintain an affordable municipal golf experience for residents
- To create a destination golf experience to support tourism
- To create an excellent junior golf program
- Develop and maintain broad-based long term relationship with city government with understanding of both the value and cost of municipal park facilities
- Continuous quality improvement of the golf experience
- Broad based consensus
- Transparency in all operations
- Education and training for all staff
CHAIRMAN, BOARD OF DIRECTORS: JERRY FISCHER PRESIDENT: TO BE NAMED VP: MARK SEITZ SECRETARY: RON MOERBE TREASURER: ANN ARMENTROUT BOARD OF DIRECTORS: ANN ARMENTROUT LEONARD BENTCH JUDY CHASE JERRY FISCHER JERALD GOLD JOE KAMMLAH ANNA MARIE KLUBER MARTIN KUYKENDALL RON MOERBE BRUCE REEH BUZZ ROYE MARK SEITZ SHELLY ROSS (LGA) GERALD GOLD (FGA) AL BICKLE(SSMGA) EX OFFICIO MEMBERS: ALAN WOOLEY, PGA, DIRECTOR OF GOLF ERNIE LOEFFLER, DIRECTOR, CVB